Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Outlook

Well...

School's been done for a while now so I've been thinking on what I should be doing from now on. I got a job animating at a studio for a few months, which I'm happy about as it means I'll be getting paid. I hope that I can still squeeze in time to do my own thing along the way. Y'know, working on my graphic novel, a 3D portfolio, that kind of stuff, which is the really important thing for me.

Lately I've gotten to realize that animation really isn't the kind of job for me. At least, not the kind of animation I've been doing. What I've been really looking into is doing modelling and animation for games, specifically low to mid poly games. So I've been working on models for that, and hopefully I'll get around to animating them soon.



But of course, most of my focus is still on my graphic novel ambitions. I've really been trying to get my focus down on getting White Currents beyond the planning phase and into actual production. However, with a rather hectic schedule coming up what with me getting a job and all, I'm unsure if I can manage to get into the full swing of things. That, coupled with my indecision on a lot of aspects of the series (specifically which story to actually go with as my first foray into making comics) is making working on this very difficult. That being said, I'll definitely get something started soon. Expect updates in the White Currents blog soon.

Finally, to wrap up loose ends... well, the Etherwing website has been "under construction" for a while now. I really should get that all put together. It's not really high on my priorities right now, but definitely something that's been nagging at me for a while. I'll overhaul the actual website, and hopefully customize these blog pages too.

Oh yea, as for my film Blue Skies... I really wish I could work on that some more, but honestly, I have other priorities right now. I don't think it will get touched for a long while, if at all. Sadness...

1 Comments:

Blogger flora said...

Ohh~ this is a really nice model Eddie! Have you gotten around to animating your character recently?

August 7, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home