Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Story Reel

For those interested, here's the more-or-less final story reel for the film. I neglected to put it up since I wasn't happy with a few of the scenes (I'll rework them during production), but since it would be helpful to put up a rough idea of how the actual film might look like, I guess I might as well link this.





As for my progress, I'm just about done modelling the cockpit. That means I can start doing some animation with the first plane, which I'll begin during the weekend. For now I'll be spending time texturing the first plane and starting on the model for the second plane. Things are looking up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a very interesting concept, reminds me a bit of the anime Last Exile

February 13, 2008 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Edvardian said...

Yep, it's but one of my many sources of inspiration. The short is actually part of a larger story universe I plan on working with in the future, which was inspired by things like Last Exile, FF12 and other aerial themed works of fiction.

February 13, 2008 at 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's looking pretty good! Keep it up! Go for broke!"

February 18, 2008 at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home