Monday, January 28, 2008

Layout In-Progress



Well, I decided to take a break for all the 3D stuff on my film today (and also produce something showable for the next mentor meeting tomorrow), and started work on my first piece of layout material.

To save time, I'm working on a massive piece of layout, which I'll use in parts for the individual shots I have in my film. Well, I'll have several of these layouts for different shots. I'm planning on having certain shots set in different periods of the day, so this single aerial pan layout won't be enough for all of my shots. But this is pretty much the meat of what most of my shots will look like.

Keep in mind that it's still a work in progress. I'll have to add several layers of clouds, and the floating islands (which I might do in a separate file, and composite into the scene later on, I'll have to think about which method is best). Here's a closer look at the image:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home