Friday, July 6, 2007

Ether Wing Activate!!

I've been watching too much mahou shoujo anime -_-

Well, this is the blog for Ether Wing Studios, which is the brand name that I'd like to go by. Why Ether Wing? Because I love ethereal angel wings sprouting from my characters.

I'll be using this space to post concept ideas, story ideas and just random thoughts that I have about various creative projects that I'm involved in or would like to be involved in. And of course, I'll post up random pieces of sketches and other visual creative works that I might concoct (I hate saying art; my work is not art; I'm a commercial whore).

This blog is mainly for random, mundane, everyday thoughts that go through my mind. I have blogs of a more specialized nature for the individual projects I'm involved in. Well, I only have one right now, but that's plenty enough, I guess. It can be found here. That's a blog for specific White Currents material, and any runoff will come over here.

Well, here's to hoping for a new beginning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Ferguson said...

So I'm guessing this blog is going to be reserved for a culmination of ALL your ideas and/or work. Don't bother answering. I know it is.
...AND I really just wanted to get the very first comment on the very first day of the site's creation. Props to me. Later.

July 6, 2007 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Richard Agyeman said...

Too much mahou-shoujo will rot your brains. Just watch them for the transformation sequences, and the scenes where the main character and her best friend share a very intimate moment, and just when it looks like they might kiss, they giggle and wipe away eachother's tears, like bollywood cinema except the actors are replaced with moe-moe type girls with emotional dysfunctions and homicidal tendencies.

Oh, and good luck with the blog and all.

July 7, 2007 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Edvardian said...

Holy shit, comments! No, me veil of secrecy is broken. Oh woe is me! T_T

July 8, 2007 at 2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home